"RS Automation Co., Ltd." (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") strongly considers the customer's personal data important and complies with the regulations relating to the "IT Law & information protection". Our company uses personal data provided by customers through personal data business policies for certain purposes and methods, and we announce actions taken against your personal data. Our company will announce if there are any revisions to personal data business policies through notifications (or personal notifications).
This policy will be effective from 1 January 2019.
List of Personal Data Collected
Our company collects personal data as below for registration of consultation and etc.
Company name, Name, Phone number, Fax, Email, Title, Content, Cookie
How to collect personal data
Purpose of Data Collection & Use
Our company uses personal data collected for the following purposes
Contract Implementation & Cost Calculation According to Service Usage
Provision of content, purchase and payment of bills, shipping of goods or bills, self-verification services on financial transactions & financial services
Use of Marketing & Advertising
Submission of commercial information such as events, etc., statistics for understanding the frequency of access and use of services by users
Ownership & Use Period of Personal Data
Basically, after the purpose of collecting and using personal data is achieved, the information is immediately deleted. However, if it needs to be stored in accordance with relevant regulations & laws, the Company will store user information during the period stipulated by the relevant law, in the form of the following matters.
- Storage: Payment records
- Standard of Storage: Records of contracts or cancellation of agreements
- Retention period: 3 years
- Records of contracts and cancellation of agreements
- Notes regarding commodity bills and procurement: 5 years (Consumer Protection E-Commerce Act)
- Notes on complaints and consumer conflict resolution: 5 years (Consumer Protection E-Commerce Act)
Procedures & Methods for Removal of Personal Data
Basically, after the purpose of collecting and using personal data, the information is immediately deleted. The following are procedures and methods for deleting data.
The information entered by the user will be deleted after being stored for a certain period according to the reasons for data protection (referring to the period of storage and use) that follows internal policies and other related laws by moving to a separate DB after the goal is reached (separate paper if paper) Personal data transferred to a separate DB will not be used for other targeted purposes if it does not comply with the Act.
Personal data stored in electronic files will be deleted using a technical method whose records cannot be played back
Personal Data Provision
The company in principle does not provide personal data to the external user. However, it is not included in the following conditions.
- Has received prior approval from the users
- If there is a request from the investigating institution according to the procedures and methods set out by the Act for the purpose of investigation or related to the provisions of the Act
Storage of Collected Personal Data
Our company runs by entrusting personal data to external expert companies to run this service.
- Company services: Three Way Co., Ltd
- Deposit content: website and system management
Rights & Obligations of Information Subjects and Legal Guardians and How to Use It
The subject of information can exercise rights related to the protection of personal data at any time for the company as follows.
Customer Service Division: Marketing Team
1. Request for opening personal data
2. Request revision if there is an error
3. Request for deletion
4. Request termination
※ For children under the age of 14, the legal guardian has the authority to check or edit and authorize the cancellation of the collection and use of the child's personal data.
Installation, Operation and Rejection of the Automatic Personal Data Collection Tool
▶ Purpose of using cookies
- Analysis of the amount of access and time of visit, understanding of user tastes and categories of interest and tracking of intentions, and provision of integrated services for marketing & individual targets through understanding the number of visits and participation rates for various events
Example: You have the right to choose the installation of cookies. Therefore, you can allow all cookies or by checking each cookie storage process, or you can reject all cookie storage by selecting the web browser option.
▶ Settings and methods for rejecting cookies
Example: As a method for rejecting cookie settings, you can allow all cookies or by checking each cookie's storage process, or can refuse all cookie storage by selecting the web browser option.
Example of how to set up (for IE): tools on the top side of the web browser> internet options> privacy
However, you will experience difficulties when using the service if you have denied the cookie installation.
Complaint Service related to Personal Data
Our company protects the customer's personal data and to resolve complaints related to personal data, we determine the department & person in charge of personal data as follows.
Customer Service Division: Yoon Jung Choi
No. Phone : +82-31-685-9427
Email : email@example.com
Person in charge of personal data management: Yoon Jung Choi
No. Phone: : +82-31-685-9427
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use company services and report complaints regarding all personal data protection to responsible personal or division data responsible. The company will provide sufficient answers quickly to the subject of reports from users.
Please ask the following installation if you need reporting or consultation on misuse of other personal data.
1. Company Reporting Personal Data Abuse (www.1336.or.kr/ no. 118)
2. The Personal Data Labeling Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
3. Companies Investigating Crimes at the Attorney General's Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
4. Cyber Terror Service Company Police (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)